It feels like the month so far has been a whirlwind. Since I haven’t been very diligent at making time to blog recently, I wanted stop in and catch up a minute!
What have I been up to? Well, the new job, for one. I feel like at the end of the day I’m overwhelmed (in a good way) from learning and adapting and learning some more. It’s been really good, but I haven’t managed to find time for blogging lately…
In other news:
1. It is officially spring. That makes me super happy!
2. I’ve been doing a couple craft projects around the house. I’ll be sharing soon.
3. I made this for dinner recently. Delicious and easy.
4. Popped pop corn in bacon fat thanks to How Sweet It Is…because I need more fat in my life.
5. This makes me excited for a good tan.
Have a great week, and lighten up and LAUGH! 🙂