If you’re like me, you don’t plan your ‘Christmas Outfit’ until the morning of…but you’re probably not like me so you would actually have something in mind and planned way before the last possible minute. This Friday Favorites is really more for me (or you too, if you’re like me) and I am doing a round-up of the favorite holiday outfits from some of my favorite bloggers. Maybe this will help give a little inspiration!
It’s Friday – the last Friday before Christmas! Ah!
This week has been pretty busy and I’ve been trying to go over my to-do list to make sure I have everything done. Which pretty much never happens, but that’s okay. Tonight my husband and I are going to a Christmas concert, and I’m pretty excited about it. 🙂
1. Of course, the plaid scarf is a must. It’s the perfect Christmas accessory! (via The Sweetest Thing)
2. Dressing up for the holidays is always festive. I love this bright red skirt! (via Pink Peonies)
3. This looks so cute and comfortable. (via Southern Curls and Pearls)
4. Again with the plaid, but I love the olive green poncho and tan accents. (via Just Dandy)
5. Sequins and tulle = major holiday sparkle! (via Sequins and Things)
So do you have your outfit planned for the upcoming festivities, or do you wait? I never know what I’ll feel like wearing that day. I have to feel good about it. That usually means about 5 different outfits that I go through before just saying “just move on, this is fine!”