How was your first week after Thanksgiving? Rough? Yeah, I feel ya.
It’s like there’s all of this excitement in the air when you’re leaving work heading for a holiday, then as the holiday draws to a close it’s just…blah.
You know what makes it better? Christmas music. 🙂
(this is how I feel when I hear Christmas music)
I started listening to Christmas music around the first week of November. No kidding. I took a little break right before Thanksgiving, then fired it up full swing after Thanksgiving. Today’s favorites are going to be my top 5 Christmas songs that just make me smile.
1. It’s beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. It’s just a classic that you need to listen to. It makes me imagine that it’s snowing.
2. The First Noel. This is pretty much the Christmas story in a song.
3. I’ll Be Home for Christmas. This song makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
4. O Holy Night. It’s such a powerful Christmas song, and such a great reminder of the reason we celebrate.
5. All I Want for Christmas is You, by Mariah Carey. I know there are a lot of people that can’t stand this song, but I have no shame. I listen to it a little too loudly and sing at the top of my lungs.
What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Linking up with High Five for Friday.