Happy Friday! This has been a great week!
Last weekend we co-hosted a baby shower for my cousin, which was so much fun. It was great seeing some family that I haven’t seen in a while. The theme was Alice in Wonderland…which was bright and whimsical. I will share some pictures soon.
I also went on a trip to visit my good friend from college, and celebrated her birthday. I love taking extra long weekends. 🙂
Today’s favorites are all related – because they’re all about navy. I’ve been seeing some bold uses for navy in home decorating, and it’s started the wheels turning…
1. I love dark exteriors. This home is so pretty with the wood garage doors!
2. The dark navy walls combined with the white trim and wood floors is warm but still refreshing.
3. I may not be bold enough for a dot wallpaper, but I love the navy and gold together!
4. I love the look of painted cabinets, and the white and gold is perfect.
5. This dining room is so fun with the mix of pattern and dark navy walls!
I see great inspiration pictures like this and it makes me want to re-do something.
Have a great weekend!