1. This craft idea with wooden pumpkins is awesome! You can make them any color you want, and reuse them year after year. Love this!
2. Using a mix of corn and pumpkins adds different colors and textures.
3. Adding a blanket to your front porch rocking chair is oh-so-welcoming. I also love the colors in this one – the blue looks great with the fall orange and yellow.
4. I made it a goal last year to find colored pumpkins. I had one just like this, and love the idea of using some birch logs to accent with the green/grey color.
5. My favorite is probably traditional decorations. Mums, pumpkins, orange…yep, fall is in the air!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth.