This week has been a whirlwind! I can’t believe it’s Friday already, but at the same time I felt like yesterday was really Friday…so this morning my brain kept telling me it was Saturday and I could sleep a few more minutes. Ha! Wrong.
I totally missed my usual Wednesday post (hello, time, where are you?), which also threw me off. Oops.
Today I decided it was officially time to start talking about fall in full swing. Yay!!! Fall is my favorite season. I’ve said this before. I truly love everything about it. So I’m going to share my top five favorite fall things (other than football). 🙂
1. An outdoor fire-pit to roast hot dogs or marshmallows. I love sitting by a fire.
2. Hot chocolate. There’s no need for more of an explanation.
3. Layers and scarves. I think I wear a scarf almost every day in the fall/winter. I’m not joking.
4. Pumpkins. I didn’t used to get into fall decorating, but the last couple years my pumpkin purchases tend to grow. I love the different shapes and colors. I love using them inside and out!
5. And finally, the colors! Absolutely beautiful!
If you love fall as much as I do…tell me why in the comments!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth.