Hey, guess what…IT’S FRIDAY!!!!! I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad it’s the weekend!
People always say, “so what’s your plan for the weekend?” Honestly, I feel like my brain is in so many places during the week I don’t ever make a plan. Then Friday afternoon hits, it’s time to be free, and I stop to come up for air and think, “okay, now what?” I keep saying that I’ll do better and start planning things during the week, but that never seems to happen.
Do you do that? Or do you always have something planned and ready to go?
Let’s talk about favorite things.
1. This little tartlet looks amazing. The combination of dark chocolate and walnut/caramel. Wow.
2. A little late to the game here, but aren’t these garden accessories fun? Next time.
3. I love wrapping paper ideas. These are my recent faves.
4. Really…a pineapple boat? Such a good idea. Favorite party idea, for sure!
5. Hahahahahaha oh this cute little puppy. That’s a good smile for the day!